A teacher is a friend and our life who also imparts good values in us. Teachers take their best efforts to turn the students into responsible citizens. Teachers play a very important role in each one of our lives.
Every year September 5 is celebrated as Teachers' Day in India. A day dedicated to teachers and their contributions in shaping one's life, it commemorates the birth anniversary of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, a Bharat Ratna recipient and the first Vice President and second President of independent India.
Who is the founder of Teacher Day?
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
In India, the Teacher's Day is celebrated on 5th September and this tradition started from 1962. This is the when Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was born. He was a philosopher, scholar, teacher, and politician and his dedicated work towards education made his birthday an important day in the history of India.
Happy Teachers Day Wishes
- You have always been an excellent educator who knew exactly how to illuminate a soul with its own light. Happy teachers’ day to my favourite teacher!
- All the efforts and hard works your invested to bring out the best in us can never be repaid in mere words. We can only feel grateful for having a teacher like you!
- Our parents gave us life and it was you who taught us how to live it. You introduced honesty, integrity, and passion to our character. Happy teacher’s day 2020!
- It was your unsatisfiable passion for teaching and uncompromising ethics as a teacher, that shaped us what we are today! Happy teachers day!
- You gave us all the reasons to dream big and all the resources to achieve it. You are a blessing in our life. Happy teachers day!
- Teacher, you have shaped me to become the person I am today. I am forever grateful to everything you have for me! Happy teachers day!
- Thank you for teaching me a subject I thought I could never understand or be interested in. Thank you for making learning fun. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Thanks for being our safe zone, someone who tried to be our friend first and a teacher later! We all owe you so much! Happy teachers day!
- It’s been an utmost honour to be able to attend your classes; you taught us in the most possible friendly way! Thank you for being kind to us!
- Thanks for being an excellent teacher who sacrificed who knows how many sleep at night! We are indebted to have a guide like you in our life!
- Thanks for teaching my heart to be warmer and kind by being kind to me, I will always remember you no matter wherever I go! Happy teachers day!
Happy Teachers Day 2020 Messages
- Thank you so much for brightening our day with your beautiful smile, every day! Your positive energy helped us so much to survive the College days! Happy teachers day!
- Dear teacher, thank you for planting the seeds that are going to last a lifetime! I love you for everything you have ever done for me, happy teachers day!
- Thanks for making me fall in love with a subject I thought I hated and now I cannot get enough of it! I owe all of it to you, thank you, ma’am!
- Thanks for guiding me whenever I felt lost and nourishing my abilities and helping me to overcome my fears! A very happy teachers day to you, Sir!
- Thank you for driving me to reach my potentials and making me think beyond practical boundaries and helping me to do phenomenal things. I am thankful for everything, teacher!
Teacher’s Day Wishes From Students
- Happy Teacher’s Day 2020 to you. You are my all-time favourite teacher. I have learned many things from you but most of all I have learned how to be a good person in life!
- Teaching is the best profession anyone can ever have. I feel really lucky to have you as my teacher. Happy teacher’s day! Wish you have a wonderful time today!
- You taught us like a teacher, protected us like our parents and guided us like a mentor. You truly deserve this day so much. Happy teacher’s day to my most beloved teacher!
- The patience and sacrifices of our teachers should be celebrated every day. Not just one day in a year. I wish you all the best on this special occasion. You are my most favourite teacher!
- You have a very special power of inspiring young people like me. We need more teachers like you in our schools and colleges. Happy teacher’s day to you!
- Dear Teacher, Thanks for inspiring hope in me; Igniting my imagination; And instilling in me – a love of learning. Happy Teacher’s Day 2019!
- Dear teacher, Wishing you happy Teachers’ Day. Thank you for being the guiding light and for inspiring me to do well in studies. You are the best teacher.
- To someone who has taken the time to listen to my concerns, guide me on the path to knowledge, and reassure me on my life’s path. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- You inspired me to reach my goals and achieve my dreams. More importantly, you inspired me to be you. Thank you, teacher. Happy Teacher’s Day.
- You are the best Teacher in this world. Wherever I may go in my life, I will always remember that I had an excellent guide in the form of a teacher, you.
- Guided Me When I Was Lost, You Supported Me When I Was Weak, You Have Enlightened me all through. Wishing you a glorious and happy teacher’s day!
- Teacher, you have been a guiding star and I thank you today for all the guidance and education you have showered upon me. Happy teachers day…
Teachers Day Quotes
- “Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well.” – Aristotle
- “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” – Albert Einstein
- “Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions.” – Unknown
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instil a love of learning.” – Brad Henry
- “Of all the hard jobs around, one of the hardest is being a good teacher.” – Maggie Gallagher
- “A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.” – Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
- “Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.” – Solomon Ortiz
- “Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.” – Charles Kuralt
- “Teaching is leaving a vestige of one self in the development of another. And surely the student is a bank where you can deposit your most precious treasures.” – Eugene P. Bertin
- “It’s the teacher that makes the difference, not the classroom.” – Michael Morpurgo
- “One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.” – Philip Wylie
- “The influence of teachers extends beyond the classroom, well into the future.” – F. Sionil Jose
- “The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.” – Khalil Gibran
Messages From Parents
- We are really happy to wish you all the best on this special occasion. You have been a great teacher for our kids. We are thankful to you for every moment you spend on our kids!
- A good company can be very helpful in building one’s personality. You guided him like a mentor and accompanied him like a friend. happy teacher’s day to you!
- It's very hard nowadays to find a good teacher. We are lucky parents to have you as a teacher of our kids. We wish you a wonderful teacher’s day!
Our teachers are our real heroes without any doubts! They are the ones who inspire us, guide us, enlighten us and most important motivates us to get the best out of us and shapes us. Not all the teachers are the same, but in our timeline, we met some who not only understand their profession, their duty, and responsibilities but also give their best. Thank your teachers in a unique way by sending some of the best words and make them feel special. Wish your teacher on this very special day to make him feel special. We wish each and every teacher on the earth to get success and enough respect as that’s what they surely deserve. Feel free to pick and choose whatever you like and edit the teachers day messages to fit your own needs. Take ideas from this post to write your own heartfelt, nice and inspirational teacher’s day message or note to say thank you to your favorite teacher on this happy teacher’s day.